Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Assign Customized BADI to Standard T.Code Example ME51N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

It would be really appriciate if you provide me a solutions.

I have Created Customized BADI using SE18,SE19. But I am not aware How to Use those BADI in Standard Transaction.

Example : I have Created PR Related BADI (ZPURREQ_ACC_CHK). How to utilize this BADI In ME51N,ME52N.

Please advice me.

Thanks

Best Regards,

KSK

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think what you need to do is find what exits or existing BAdIs are available for the transaction. Then in the user exit you can call your customized code. That way you avoid changing SAP's code for the transaction. You can find BAdIs related to purchasing by going to transaction SPRO and then following this path:

Materials Management -> Purchasing -> Business Add-Ins for Purchasing

I hope this helps.

- April King

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How you got that BADI?

Based on the requirement of the Transaction you have to look for BADI? you are asking inreverse way?

First we will find the related BADI for a particular Tcode and we take that BADI from SE18 and copy it to some ZBADI in SE19 and write some code in one of its method as per the requirement

So when Tcode is executed the code written by you will come into picture as this BADI is already related to that TCODE and will do the needful

Regards

Anji

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the input,

I have created customized BADI But i don't Know how to link this BADI with Standard Transaction. Please provide the steps for the Link.

Thanks

Best Regards,

KSK