cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBAP-POSEX

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>Hello All.

When I am creating a Sales Order with reference to a Quotation - the the field POSEX (Ordering Party details in VBAP) is not getting copied.

Is it a bug?

Thanks & Bonus for Quick Reply !!!!!</b>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is may be like purchase order Number that the customer uses to uniquely identify a purchasing document (e.g. an Quotation or a purchase order).

This number creates the link between the customer purchase order and the sales document that you create. You can use the number used by the customer during correspondence with the customer to find certain document information. If the number refers to a purchase order, you can also print it on the documents that you send to the customer.

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>Dear Ramesh,

I know what VBAP-POSEX means, my problem is that it is not getting copied from Quotation to Sales Order .... why????</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check the copy control between the Quotation and Sales Order . If these field in not defined in Copy control Routine it will not get pass .

If it is not there please your ABAPER to add the same in New Routine and then assign this new routine.

Hope this help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaustubha,

Correct. Saw a code in the routine which excludes the field... Gave you 10 points.

Thanks, Sapman

guylhermypontesales
Discoverer
0 Kudos

What was the routine?

Answers (0)