cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release Rejected

Former Member
0 Kudos

HELLO,

I had created order no.1000 for X material .

Now i want to release it , but i am getting message "Business transaction can not carried out ."

if i see the detailed of error it is like this,

" Object ACT 1000 0010 has system status WCRE (WORK CENTER UNTIL RELEASE) .according to this status transaction release operation is not allowed"

Please suggest me , what should i do , for releasing this order

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dhiraj,

Hope your question is answered, kindly reward points to usefull answers and close this thread.

Regards,

Prasobh

former_member184627
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In T.code OP45, the work center until release box, must be deactivated for the task list type used, then only we can release the production order.

Regards,

Senthilkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks , its work

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dhiraj,

Thougt of sharing how to check or where to check,

<b>The problem exist with the "Task List usage" defination. Check the assignment of tasklist "usage" in the work center "Basic data" tab.</b>

<b>Check the defination of that task list usage in customizing transaction "OP45", there under "Task list type" "Until rel check box must have been activated for tasklist type "N".</b>

Regards,

Prasobh

<b>Please close this thread after rewarding points. This motivates us to post replies</b>

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dhiraj,

You need to change the tasklist usage of the Workcenter Used in the Production order. Please take a note of all Workcenter assigned used in the production order in the Operation Overview.

Now go to the change mode of those workcenter using transaction CR02 and in the Basic Data tab assign the Usage of the Workcenter to <b>009-"All Task List type"</b>. Once this is done for all the work centers in the order, you can try releasing the order.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

its work.

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

DHIRAJ,

<b>Your thanks can be in the form of REWARDING points for usefull answers</b>. This is the only way you can motivate us from replying to your questions.

Regards,

Prasobh