cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order file format

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I want to know when a sales order is created in B1 and when this sales order has to be exported to another system what is the file format in which it is sent.how is that generated?

Also i wanted to know the order of the fields in the file created.?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Honestly, what you are asking is not a few lines that can be posted from where you can get trained. You need to understand the System architecture and DI functionality.

I have seen mutiple posts from you on this Forum on a similar topic.

I would suggest that you refer to SDK DI manuals or Consider iBolt third party AddOn.

Suda

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you say Sales Order has to be Exported then the question comes, How you plan to export. Are you going to write a SQL Query on ORDR RDR1 RDR2..so on

When you query using sql you can basically select the columns you want to export. The Order of the fields would depend on your Select statement.

If you simply want to get all the columns, then you can Select all columns which should give you all the fields in the Order they exists in the table

Thanks

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me explain a scenario.

for example:

1. I get a sales order from company X- I map it to the fields in B1...How do i do it?

2. once i have this sales order i have to send it to the company Y(coz they do warehouse managemnet)

Now i want to know the whole process from establishing connection to sending data.The whole process should like everytime( could be in batch mode) when i get a sales order...it should update my system as well as it should be sent to the company Z

I have no idea how it is done in sap b1.

could you suggest me how i have to do it.