cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pl suggest me

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

i am very new to SAP-CRM, i got the job oppertunity as a CORE TEAM MEMBER at client place,onroles of client. can anybody suggest me how this oppertunity built my SAP-CRM functional cunsultant career.

what is the difference between CORE TEAM MEMBER & FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT?

thanks & regards

venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sai as i also agre with paul responsibilities of team memeber and consultant but core team memeber will have only specific authorizations to enter into clients, where as FUNCTIONSL consultant is a little but superior job than you is having all authrizations to work on all production, dev, quality and also in single word he will guide you how to work progressively and you will work like a associate as per his suggestions, but you can get authrisations if required from your PM for any client No but u r role is restricted to only one filed like testing or production support issues,or devlopment a sr consultant is not having any limitations bcoz he is supervisor of all the work, i think is suffcient

Reward with Points

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are hired by a client as fulltime their CRM core team member, then you should be getting involved in all CRM specific project initiatives. Depens on the assigned role, you are going to involve in day yo day CRM specific activities like, gathering business requirements from business subject matter experts, conducting workshops to show the business the CRM capabilities with respect to the business requirements etc. CRM core team member can also deliver the functional consultant responsibilities if assigned to that role.

Whether you should be benifited as a functional consultant or not, depends on the day to day assigned responsibilities. Insist the client management to assign the functional related activities.

<b>Do not forget to reward if it helps,</b>

Regards,

Paul Kondaveeti