cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Structure RV45A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need information on how i can extract data from a structure RV45A. I am not sure which tables the data is stored in but if i have sales Doc's, i need it to generte the user status. The field name is ASTTX. Can anyone help please.

Thanks

Avi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Can you tell me from where have you picked this field. Is it available in [VA03].

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The field is from the sales document User status under the status tab.

eg: Sales Contract (VA41) user status.

I am trying to get the data from this field but cannot relate to which table it is stored in.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash

The field <b>ASTTX</b> is in <b>T627T</b> table. Let me explain how can you see if any field has got structure value.

1) Goto SE84

2) Select "ABAP Dictionary" on left

3) Again select "Fields" and "Table Fields"

Now on your right side, a screen will appear. Give the field value viz.<b>ASTTX</b> in "<b>Field Name</b>" and execute.

It will list out the table name in which the said field is stored.

Hope this should solve your problem and if so dont forget to reward points please.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks. I had a look at this but it does not solve my problem unfortunately. I cannot get the userstatus of a sales doc from T627T table. Do you know if that field is stored elsewhere.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash

User status is being stored in <b>VBUP</b> and for information, in the field <b>GBSTA</b>, "<b>Overall Status</b>" is stored.

So goto <b>SE16</b> and table join <b>VBUP</b> and <b>T627T</b> and take the required data.

I am sure atleast by now, you can close this thread.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash

Goto <b>SE11</b> --> Type the field name in "<b>Database table</b>", select display. Now select "<b>Utilities</b>" on top followed by "<b>Where-used list</b>" and put tick mark against "<b>Table Fields</b>" and execute.

A list of tables where the said field is used will be displayed.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi