Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Feild selection in MM01

Hi, my goal is to make the a certain tab in the Material master as required or optional.

I know I can go to feild selection groups and copy from a standard feild and assign that to a plant specific. But the thing is I want to make it material type specific i.e if I go to MM01 and select my specific material I should get a tab (Ex:material group) as optional.

The second thing is I have a material zlabel copied from the standard material type and how do I make certain views a must like basic, sales, purchasing it possible...I can make only these views available in OMS2 but ...I mean if I have 6 views showing and 3 must be a must in MM01... is it poosible.

And the third is the material type zlabel ..its view did not have material group as required when I select sales views, but when I select purchasing view it becomes a must, is it connect to views...I need to remove this ...please explain..

I know these are a lot of questions at once.....and may take twice to read them ...if they are confusing just say and I will repost it

Thanks ...

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question