cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC No receiver could be determined

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a problem in the receiver grouping step at the pipline with a new szenario. in this szenario I receive Idocs from R3 with the following data.

RCVPRN=RECVTEST
RCVPRT=LS
SNDPRN=B10001
SNDPRT=LS

I created all relevant entry for a scenario in the directory with a business service RECVTEST. In the sxmb_moni every idoc is stop with icon no receiver found.

Any idea what I can do ?

regards Bernd

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try the weblogs

/people/saravanakumar.kuppusamy2/blog/2005/01/20/configuration-tips-for-a-business-serviceintegration-process-to-send-back-ale-audit-idoc

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

Looks like your problem is Logical System name in the business service. Open the Integration Directory, double click your business service follow menu Service --> Adapter-Specific Identifiers, and enter the logical system name.

regards

SKM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the scenario is IDOC -> XI -> File. everything works fine for receiving the idoc into the pipline so I think there is no problem with the r/3 configuration.

I also added the name out of the rcvprn from the idoc to the business servce (fileadapter) but I get the same merror message in sxmb_moni "NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC" = no receiver could be found.

how to get the receivername xi is looking for ?

regards bernd

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bernd,

plz compare the entries for sending business system, interface and namespace in receiver determination with the entries in SXMB_MONI. There must be a difference.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Logon to ABAP stack and run transaction SXMB_MONI or for direct SXI_MONITOR, double click on the message which is errored out. Check the error, and it mentions, your receiver, receiver interface and namespace. If these are not matching with your config, correct them.

regards

SKM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I check everything but I am not clear about what I found. For me it looks fine at this point. OK the namespace it different but it point to the correct one via the message interface. is this ok ?

Directory:

-

Sender: R3_DEV_C11_001

Interface: ALESTATUS_MI

Namespace: http://kunde.de/abteilung/orderresponse

receiver: externat

receiver interface: OrderResponse

namespace: http://kunde.de/abteilung/orderresponse

Repository:

-

Message Interface ALESTATUS_MI => OutputMsg: STATUS.SYSTAT01 / Namespace: urn.sap-com:document:sap:idoc:message

SXMB_moni:

-

<SAP:MessageClass>ApplicationMessage</SAP:MessageClass>

<SAP:ProcessingMode>asynchronous</SAP:ProcessingMode>

<SAP:MessageId>4305BE50-9951-011D-E100-00000AAC0B0B</SAP:MessageId>

<SAP:TimeSent>2005-08-19T11:57:38Z</SAP:TimeSent><SAP:Sender>

<SAP:Service>R3_DEV_C11_001</SAP:Service>

<SAP:Interface namespace="urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages">STATUS.SYSTAT01</SAP:Interface>

</SAP:Sender>

<SAP:Interface namespace="urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages">STATUS.SYSTAT01</SAP:Interface>

</SAP:Main>

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bernd,

plz configure in directory/receiver determintation (and assumely in interface determination & receiver agreement) interface "STATUS.SYSTAT01" / namespace "urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages".

Regards,

Udo

Answers (0)