cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO Context

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm currently using JCO for performing my R/3 database transactions. But I want use some JCO inbuilt support to perform a sequence of transactions, which I call as a LDU(Logical deployment Unit). I went through the JCO tutorial pdf document where I saw a java JCOContext class, which help me to satisfy the requirement. But when I use the JCO library for my development, I do not see this class. Please help me to solve the issue ASAP.

Regards,

Sunil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your problem is building a transactional unit of work reread the JCO documentation.

You retrieve the TID from SAP through the JCO execute the JCO calls passing the TID and finally call BAPI_COMMIT passing the TID.

Enjoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brandelik,

Thanks for the hint. But unfortunately, I could not find a session, which describes the usage of TID, from the JCO,in the JCOTutorial.pdf which I downloaded from the sdn. Kindly let me know, from where can I get the correct document, which you have mentioned in the support.

Regards,

Sunil.

former_member4529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can call the method createTID() to create a new transaction ID. Use this TID in the execute method while calling the function module. After the LUW execution call the method confirmTID(java.lang.String tid) to end the transaction.

Thanks & Regards,

Dipankar