cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversion of reserved stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any one can guide me how to convert reserved stock into unrestricted use..

Pls prompt step by step procedure.

Thanks in Advance,

S.Suresh,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member698542
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

The reservation is taken into consideraton by MRP for planning the requirement. You can taeke the reserved stock still it is issued to the order. So the reserved stock is as good as unrestricted only.

So you create the urgent order and issue the material to that order. For doing this you conert the already released order to created state, then create urgent order. Now the materials can be reserved and issued.

Hope it is clear

Thanks and regrads

Murugesan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls guide me How to convert release order to not released state.

My exact req is if u see MMBE unrestricted, Quality, reserved stock are there.

Consider i have 5 nos of reserved stock i want bring to unrestricted use pls guide me.

Regards,

S.Suresh

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Suresh,

If it is required on a temperory basis you can set TECO status to the order, so that existing reservation gets cancelled.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi suresh,

if set TECO status for your first production order, system will release the reserved stock, it comes to unrestricted stock. Now u can use this stock.

After that u can revoke TECO status for first order.

please try this and come back

regards

pradeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no stock type as "reserved stock".

There will be reservation which will be treated as the requirement in the MRP Run.

For Ex:- when a production order is created & released a reservation will be created automatically.

When Good issue is made that reservation will be cleared.Till that time this reservation will be shown as requirement for MRP purpose.

Hope it is clear to you.

award if you are clear.

Regards

YMREDDY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what ever u said that is write, but my client req is like this..

EX: Header item CAR

Component ENGINE

Tyre

Chasis

Suppose run mrp for header mat, automatically creates pld ord for dep req and when converting planned ord to prod order then reservation will be created.

But my client want to make another car that time he may use that component for this assembly because of urgent delivery for order( or as a spare).So that i want to bring that reservation as unrestricted use.

Regards,

S.Suresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh

You have got a production order(say xx) converted from planned order.

while creating the planned for car in MRP ,dependent requirements might have created for Engine , tyres etc.

In this situation while creating the production order for car, reservations get created for Engine ,tyres etc.

you are procuring / producing engine , tyres etc against the dependent requirements you have generated earlier in MRP run.

After producing / procuring these parts say engine & tyres , your client wants to use them for another car or sell it as spare due to urgent requirement.

System will allow provide they are not specific sales order stock ( meaning if you are not working in MTO scenario).

Pl. revert if you are not satisfied else award me.

Regards

YMREDDY

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear YM REDDY,

This specific sales order stock sounds interesting. Can we handle raw materials separately according to each SO, or this is only for FG?

How does it work?

Thanks,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If its a sales order stock i can easily convert it into unrestricted use through 412 e movement type. but i want reserved stock into unrestricted use. pls give ur email id i will send screen shot how it should be.( or else consider any reserved stock i want bring back to unrestricted).

Regards,

S.Suresh.