cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to post creditor data to SAP ERP 2005 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, all

I configure MDM (custom Business Partner datatype)->PI-> SAP ERP (CREMAS + ADRMAS) scenario.

In PI I splitted message coming from MDM that contains business partner data into 2 IDocs - CREMAS & ADRMAS. While maintaining Partner Profile on SAP ERP side (transaction WE20) I used CRE1 as a Process Code for inbound CREMAS processing. But I don't know what process code I could use for ADRMAS processing..

Have any idea about Process Code needed?

Am I on the right track to implement the scenario?

Regards,

Vadim Kalabin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the process code BAPI.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

argh, how did i not think of that!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Barry. Your advice helped me, but didn't solve the problem entirely.

When I have selected process code BAPI for ADRMAS message type with functional module BAPI_IDOC_INPUT1, the IDOC were added succesfully but then failed with status 51 ("No appropriate entry found in table TSADOBJ", message no. AM286)

I also added BAPI AddressOrg with method SaveReplica and ObjectType BUS4001 in distribution model for message type ADRMAS but it didn't help

Also should mention that BUS4001 doesn't exist in TSADOBJ table.

Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved aforementioned problem maintaining following inbound ADRMAS IDoc fields:

Object Type: LFA1

Context: 0001

Now I faced another issues:

1. I provide value of 'OBJ_ID' in ADRMAS same as 'LIFNR' in CREMAS and I post CREMAS after ADRMAS was posted, but there 2 entries being created in ADRC.

2. I don't know how to make a link between newly created entries in ADRC and LFA1 in case of internal numbers assignment.

Any suggestions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

I am also facing the same error. Can you please help me in this?

Thanks in advance,

RAjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

I am also facing the same error. Can you please help me in this?

Thanks in advance,

RAjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

We used BAPI SAVEREPLICA to process the ADRMAS IDoc and did not face any issues when we processed the following IDoc. The linkage was created automatically. Are you using the same?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check out this thread...there are multiple options..

Hope this will help.

Nilesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally it is the functional team that decides what the processing code has to be. Running this across with them should certainly help.

Regards

Bhavesh