cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

give help in smartforms forms for me

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have a script i have to change it to smart form with out any changinging in print program of script.

from script individual values are passing from print program how i have to populate those values in smart form

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unless you are using a standard SAP print program that is already able to print Smartforms you will not be able to make the conversion. The print programs for SAPscript and Smartforms are quite different.

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

but in my requiremnet all the values are from only script but some alignment changes only client asks for smartform whether it is required to generate smartform print program from scarth or can i attatch my smartform to standard script print program SAPM07DR

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check these links.

Assign points if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

t-code smartforms

utilities->migrate sapscript

check the link below it provides steps to convert sap scripts to smartforms

http://www.ficoexpertonline.com/downloads/Iyer_SmartForms.pdf

Check these threads.

reward point if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You need to write the logic in the smartform, when you migrate the Sap script, it will convert the windows and the code from the script, so remaining fetching the data and conditioning and other stuff you need to write in the Smartform,

but, if you migrate the entire script with the driver program then you can run the samrtform directly without writing any single line of the code

Regards

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

sudheer,

if i migrate sapscript to smart form i think only layout will be transfered and print program should be devooped from scratch is it right my observation