cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

call transactions with WEBGUI from SRS in integrated ITS 6.40

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have many implementations of SRS (Sap Retail Store) in 4.6D, but now are implementing SRS with the integrated ITS 6.40, and we found some problems. We added to the standard menu of SRS some transaction. in ITS 4.6D we simply call this transaction and if there isn't any service for it, the WEBGUI was started and when you came back from the WEBGUI you return to the main menu of SRS. Now it doesn't works, and all the attempts are we made to start a transaction with the WEBGUI and come back to the main menu are failed.

Can anyone help me?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Agustin,

Did you publish the services to the "INTERNAL" ITS and activate them using transaction SICF? If they are custom transactions then you will need to create a service for them in SICF with:

~generatedynpro 1

~transaction <transactioncode>

Or you can change the menu to call the transaction with a URL like:

http://host:port/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui?~transaction=<transactioncode>;

In both cases the <transactioncode> should be substituted with the actual transaction code.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Edgar and thanks for your reply,

In 4.6D was very easy for us to put any transaction in the SRS Menu. We only have to put in the function WriteMenu() our transaction, and if there aren't IAC its start de WEBGUI. But now, with ITS 6.40, if you put a transaction in this function, the SAP session ends.

First we try to call directly the WEBGUI service, as you say. This starts the transaction, but if you press the back button, you go to the initial screen of SAP not to the SRS Menu.

Is possible to start a report correctly, but, what happens if your transaction is not a report? Is necessary create a dummy service with the service parameters you say (~generatedynpro and ~transaction) ?

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Agustin,

Yes, you would need to create a service in SICF to accept the call. The SICF entry for the service would need:

~generatedynpro 1

~transaction <transactionCode>

It should then start the transaction like it did in ITS 4.6d.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Edgar,

I create de service in many ways:

first only in SICF

after SICF and SE80....

Ok it works but when press back button, ever I go to the main menu screen of SAP, never come back to the SRS menu.

I'm getting little nervous.....

Agur(s)

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in the new service create try settin the ~exiturl parameter to your SRS menu

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately it doesn't work. If view the source code of the html generated, you find ~exiturl=<URL of my SRS Menu>. But if you press cancel or back, i go to the SAP initial screen.....again

Agur(s)

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you search OSS for this issue?

May be you will find something there.

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Yes, and I have not found anything. Have in mind that I'm changing a copy of WOSM service, that have SRS menu, for my own requirements. The default WOSM call only reports.

Agur(s)