cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic changes in project planned cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have a scenario where in before creating a quotation for the service, the client requires the planned cost of the project to get updated in the quotation .To meet this requirement we are using Planning strategy 85 - Assembly processing with network/project . The planned costs of the project are automatically updated in Quotation using the condition type Ek02. Here we add margin and give quotation price. The quotation price is for one month. Once the quotation is awarded in to a customer order a contract is made for say 1year for the same service. Before creating a contract, the project is scheduled for one year and the cost also automatically get updated at EK02 level in quotation .The price of the quotation which is given manually by PR00 condition type still remains unchanged..

Now we create a contract for this quotation along with the monthly billing plan for a duration of the project.. During the execution phase of the project, there will be addition /deletion of man power in the project. So there will be change in the project cost accordingly. After the contract is created any change at project level the planned

Cost ek02 becomes red and prompts an error. But my client says that he may have to do changes even after the contract is created.

Can any body kindly throw some light in this scenario for me to accommodate these dynamic changes happening at the project without affecting the calculated cost (ek02).

Assured reward points for timely help.

Thanking you,

Best regards,

R.Srinivasan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. R.Srinivasan

I'm trying to do the same scenario as yours (where in quotation i can see the cost of the project). I tried everything to do it, but i couldn't see yet cost. Could you tell me how did you made this scenario.

Thank you and

Regards

Rodolfo Gómez