cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEx transport for query has no tasks in SE10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've created a transport for a query by selecting the BEx transport button (truck) in RSA1. I've selected the query and variables. I've already transported everything else, i.e. Infocubes et al. I've created a new transport request and assigned it to the customized package Zxxx. When I go to SE10 to release the transport it doesn't have any tasks. I only see the transport ID BWDK900014 and there's nothing more to it. Has anyone else encountered this. What am I doing wrong?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michail,

You create a BEx request for a particualr transport package. Just check the package to which these queries/variables etc are assigned. If they are assigned to the same package (Zxxx) for which you have created this request.

I suspect that the queries/variables are assigned to a different package thats why they are not appearing in your request. You can check this by collecting the queries again in RSA1 ---> Transport Connection and look at the package field. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Great timing. I sorted it out just as you responded.

Even though I was assigning Zxxx but the package field on RSA1 was &TMP. I changed it now and it all looks ok. BW transports are a funny thing aren't they?

cheers

Answers (0)