cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Smartforms Table Painter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

In the smart forms in the main window I have used table for printing data of the internal table. Also for giving the borders in the table I have used the framed patterns in the table.

So I have declared the main window sizes same as paper size and in the main window it contains only the table.

I have created a table in the smart forms and I was doing the loop of internal table data.

So when in the internal table contains one line item currently it was printing like this.

1 23 45 56 76

But my requirement is like this if the internal table contains one data, still the boxes should be extended upto end of page.

1 23 45 56 76

In the smart forms table painter is there any setting is there so that I can extend the boxes up to the end of page if data was not present in the internal table also.

Or how can I will print the boxes in the smart forms and each box contains the print the data of the internal table.

Please help me on the above issue and let me know for any clarifications.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is not such setting in smartform...

you can append blank lines in the itab..

e.g if page can hold 10 line items from itab

and you are passing oly 5 lines of data

then append 5 blank lines at the end of itab..

in this case you need to take care for numeric fields.. as black fields will display zeros... so convert them in char field and then append blank lines...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sharayu ,

Thanks for your reply . I hope this is one way for getting the boxes but if you will get any other solution then let me know .

Thanks!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I draw the lines in the PAge with Pen put that one as a background Picture in the Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In any window there is a option called

output options. In that u try with boxes and shading options.

Assign points if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

there is no such facility in SAP

i am sorry

regards

Naresh