cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partners in e-Recruitment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any standard report through which I can synchronize the Business Partner data in e-Recruitment?

Regards,

Vivek Pandey

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vivek,

please go through :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/ad/bf33086ede974f9da92e4f50720676/frameset.htm

hope it helps,

Reward point ....

Regards,

Rahul

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vivek,

you do not synchronize Business Partners with E-Recruiting.

But you synchromize PA Master data = Employees with the E-Recruiting to get internal candidates for internal recruitment and you need these candidates to enable all Recruiters, Admins, Managers to work in E-Recruiting, too. Within this Synchonization The Employee get a candidate and a Business partner. The User Create report (RCF_CREATE_USER) is just a tool for creating candidates for developers and project team members as long as system is not fully set up. (and one exception for internal candidates which do not have a Master Data record = the workflow batch user).

If you use E-recruiting in an standalone server you have to implement an ALE distribution which puts employees and their data changes into the e-recruiting system, If you use an integrated solution with ECC/HR and E-Recruiting on the same server you need to activate the synchronization.

Here it depends on which release you are working. For the 600 release an synchronous integration is available. When you hire someone or change it's data all e-recruiting data is refreshed e.g. if you change somones name in IT0002 the system refreshs the business partner data for the candidate and puts the new name in. As this refresh is only processed if someone "touches" the employee there is the HRALXSYNC report which does the sync for all existing employees - but before you can run it successfully the synchronisation has to be configured as BADIs and other things are used by this report - if the integration is not set properly you might damage your data - I had to do the integration in 3 projects so dar and usually had to burn 4-5 test candidates before everything was running properly (no good documentation ;o)), so test it with one candidate and better do not start with the "sync all option" .

If you have a release 300 synchronization is running asynchronous only. You find the name of the report in the documentation for the node in the IMG.

I hope I could help a bit.

Best Regards

Roman

PS.: if you really want to synchronize E-Recruiting with business partners which are external persons you gathered from other applications like CRM, FS-CM or so I have to admit that there is no such option.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

How r u doing?

There are no standard report to synchronize the BP's in eRec since you are using a sperate standalone eRec box.

Pls check the background prgms scheduled in you eRec system, since all the users are created by RCF_USER.

Regards

Vijay