cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regardin webdynpro in Enterprise portal !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a applciation which creates a external window with some customer details when a button is clicked.

This application works fine in webdynpro, i.e when it is called directly in a browser.

When the same application is deployed in the portal , the external window is coming as a page with UI elements only.. but no themes..

I had checked with the source of the file, while directly accessing from browser the style sheet is taken from the SSR folder.. but in the situation when it is put in portal it is taking this path

http://hostname:port/irj/portalapps/com.sap.portal.themes.lafservice/themes/portal/secondtheme/ur/ur...; , is508:

Since this is not available the window has know theme.

Why is tat it is looking for a portal theme when i have set the webdynpro style sheet as a default..

What should i do to avoid this ! some kind of bug ??

Regards

Bharathwaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathwaj

I am not sure why a external window is taking portal theme. The work around would be passing the sap-cssURL parameter in the url of the external window. Guess this would solve your problem.

Regards

NagaKishore V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sadly that s how it working now.. But i find it silly when that should already be made available..

Answers (0)