cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipping point in S/O........

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am actually not getting the drill down option of shipping point in sales oder and its showing as a incompletion log even though i have defined it and assigned it the plant and also determined the shipping point in the OVL2 but still i am facing the problem.

Please reply........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinayak

Shipping point is determined for the combination of:

a) Shipping Condition (which is assigned in the customer master or Salesdocument type)

b) Loading group (which is assigned in the material master)

c) Delivering Plant (which has already been determined)

Since you have confirmed that you have assigned in OVL2, please check once again whether the plant and shipping point are assigned to correct Shipping Condition and Loading Group.

Most probably either the shipping condition or the loading group is wrongly assigned to the respective plant and shipping point. For example, in customer master, you would have defined the shipping condition as “<b>01</b>” (standard) whereas, it is supposed to be “<b>03</b>” (standard exports).

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in shipping point determination ,enter manual shipping point also.if u have multi shipping point assigned to single plant.bye

mcm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinayak,

I assume the drill down option you have mentioned is the F4 help. If yes, check whether you have assigned the shipping points to the plant and in turn the plant to the combination of sales organization and distribution channel.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

maintain the delivering plant in CMR XD02 in sales area data screen shipping tab page

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

i hav maintained the del plant in MM as well as in CMR and the mandatory details of Loading group and transportation group have also been filled but still i am not getting the shipping point reflected in the S/O.................

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

also chek the customer master for shipping cond and material master for loading grp. and that plant is determined in the sales order.

saurabh