cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payroll Status (Infotype 0003

Former Member
0 Kudos

pleas elaborate fields 'run payroll upto' and 'do not account after' in payroll status IT 0003.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Run Payroll Upto

Date up to which the payroll is run for the employee, even if he or she has left the company.This date must be in a period in which the employee is not active.

Do not Account After

Final date up to which payroll is run for the employee.After this date the employee is no longer selected for the payroll

Cheers

Prasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prasanth,,

But it nt working properly....i made a person inactive...on 01.11.2006.. noe i dont want to run this person payroll after 01.11.2006. according to u what should i do????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest locking the personnel number on IT0003.

Hope it helps.

-Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please select the check box "Pers. no. locked" in t-code PU03 for the employee.

Hope this helps,

Reward points if helpful,

Thank You,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Do not process after:

In the field Do not process after, you specify the final date after which payroll is no longer run for an employee.

As of 15.09.98, you do not want the payroll to run for your employee,x, In this example, you must enter 14.09.98 in the Do not account after field.

This means that although x has not left the company and can still receive continued pay, he will not be selected by the payroll driver as of September 15, 1998.

Run Payroll Upto:

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Ram,

But it nt working properly./...i made a person inactive...on 01.11.2006.. noe i dont want to run this person payroll after 01.11.2006. according to u what should i do????