Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to do changes in sapscript??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts..

i need to make a field bold in a existing sapscript..can anyone tell me in detail how should i do it...?i dont knw netg abt it!!!

Useful replies will be rewarded!!Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr:Kashyap,

go to transaction-> se71-> give the form name-> now create a character or paragraph format with bold charecterics, use this charecter /Paragraph format in the editor.

Regards,

Antony Thomas

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. In Sap script go to Paragraph Formats.

2. Create one new paragraph and Enable the radio Button Bold.

3. Go to your window and right click ---> edit text ---> go to ---> Change editor.

4. Which line you want to change the Bol format ---> Give your Paragraph Name here.

5. Save and activate and test.

Thanks,

If any doubts revert back to me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can set bold at paragraph format level or in the character format itself............

u will find font pushbutton ...in both character and paragraph formats ....there u can specify u r font as bold.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No need to write the command for Bold,

if you want to print complete paragraph use paragraph format ,there you can use bold option,

if you want to print only char or one word ,then use Charcter format.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr:Kashyap,

go to transaction-> se71-> give the form name-> now create a character or paragraph format with bold charecterics, use this charecter /Paragraph format in the editor.

Regards,

Antony Thomas