cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales document currency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am facing this peculiar condition where even after maintaining the currency in the customer master as USD the document currency in the sales order is showing as INR.

Below is a detailed explanation of what exactly is happening.

I have maintained the currency in customer master as USD. Now when i create a sales order after entering the sold to party and the PO no. a pop up box appears which says "Exchange rate will be redetermined". Now when I go to header details there it shows as INR. Now if i refresh the currency then it displays USD with the conversion rate. If I come out of this screen and go to item details there it shows INR and when I come back to the header details again the currency is resetted to INR.

I got it checked with the FI consultant he says that the currency conversion customisation has no faults.

Please advise on this issue. Appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance.

Zak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

INR was maintained in the screen variant. so i think that was the issue.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zak

Check in VK12 / VK13 because sale order will fetch pricing condition / currency from this only. Even if you maintain foreign currency in XD03 and in VK13 by oversight, if INR is there, then I am sure, your sale order will also picks up INR only.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G. Lakshmipathi,

Appreciate a quick response, but even if I dont put the item and I put only the sold to party then this happens and even if i put the item, nothing changes(the currency). Also I have not maintained any condition records for the item being sold. Its a manual condition.

Regards,

Zak.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To my knowledge, there are two options to check.

1) Check in <b>OC41</b>, whether you have assigned currency exchange rates and

2) Check in <b>OB59</b> whether you have defined all tabs under “Exchange Rate Determination”

I am not sure whether this will help you but if it helps, don’t forget to reward points.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi