cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please clarify my doubt in script.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Experts,

I developed a script layout in developement server.In that i specified a signature its fine working nice.While i am transferrring my script to production server.The signature getting small image in production server.May any one can help regarding this situation.please send me as soon as possible.Its very urgent.

Regards,

mithun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you have to upload the image separately in to production server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the signature image you are tranporting from Dev to prod or is it uploaded seperately in prod..

if you are uploading image in prod.. then upload the image in the required size...

Former Member
0 Kudos

HAI SHARAYU,

SIGNATURE IS ALREADY UPLOADED INTO DEVELOPMANT SERVER.I AM TRANSPORTING FROM DEVELOPMENT SERVER TO PRODUCTION SERVER.THE SIGNATURE I AM TRANSPORTING FROM DEVELOPMENT TO PRODUCTION SERVER.THE IMAGE SHOWING IN DEVELOPMENT SERVER IS FINE. BUT THE IMAGE I TRANSPORTED FOR PRODUCTION SERVER IS SHOWING IN A SMALL SIZE.CAN U PLEASE TELL ME THE SOLUTION FOR THIS.PLEASE REPLY SOON ITS VERY URGENT.

REGARDS

MITHUN

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto SE78 and compare the image in production and Development are same or not.. if not I guess Transport did not move completely.. try to re-transport it..

Regards,

SaiRam