cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM User Defined Fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using SRM Component 5.0 and SRM_SERVER 5.5.

I need to add user defined fields in the PO item and header screens.

To add new fields in SRM PO, I created a new Z* structure and appended the new structure to the include INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_PO and tried to activate.

It gave errors.

Hence, suggest me how to add user defined fields in the SRM PO Header and Item Screens.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls refer the foll notes for deatiled steps.

458591 - User-defined fields: Preparation and use

672960 - User-defined fields 2

For purchase order you will need to add your fields to the structures

HEADER--> INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF_PO

ITEM--> INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_PO

Please refer to the following links ->

What error are you getting?

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

I added a new structure to the structure INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_PO and tried to activate.

However, Structure INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_PO didnt activated and instead it has shown many standard tables are inconsistant.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>Step1:</b> I have created a strucutre. Ex: zz_user_fields

<b>Step2:</b> Then, by using the append structure, i have added zz_user_fields to the standard structure INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_PO .

<b>Step3:</b> Tried to activate, System didnt activated the standard one and displayed many standard tables are inconsistant.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please try this -></b>

SE11 transaction.. type the include structure name say and then click on Application tool bar - Utilities -> Activation Log

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Goto the Std structure i.e. INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CST_PO and select APPEND STRUCTURE.Giev some name to the Z structure say ZINCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_PO.Then add teh zz fields in this structure and then activate.

After you have added teh z structure(ZINCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_PO) to the Std Item structure(INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_PO ),you need to append another z structure(say ZINCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF) to the Std structure INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF and include EXACTLY the same no of fields you have added in the previous Zstructure(ZINCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_PO).

So all the fields defined in teh structure "INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_PO " should aslo be added in the structure "INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF ".

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha and Atul,

Thanks for the quick response....

I am able to create user defined fields in the PO Item screen.

Answers (0)