Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UME Actions / Permissions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is an Action

- <ACTION NAME="Manage_Roles">

<DESCRIPTION LOCALE="en" VALUE="Permission to view, add, modify, and delete UME roles and to assign users and groups to UME roles. Does not apply to portal roles." />

<PERMISSION CLASS="com.sap.security.core.admin.permissions.UMAdminPermissions" NAME="ROLES_VIEW" VALUE="*" />

<PERMISSION CLASS="com.sap.security.core.admin.permissions.UMAdminPermissions" NAME="ROLES_ADD" VALUE="*" />

<PERMISSION CLASS="com.sap.security.core.admin.permissions.UMAdminPermissions" NAME="ROLES_MODIFY" VALUE="*" />

<PERMISSION CLASS="com.sap.security.core.admin.permissions.UMAdminPermissions" NAME="ROLES_DELETE" VALUE="*" />

<PERMISSION CLASS="com.sap.security.core.admin.permissions.UMAdminPermissions" NAME="ROLES_ASSIGN" VALUE="*" />

</ACTION>

I am trying to restrict the extend of the Manage Roles action to only certain roles which have the names starting with "SAM_XXX". I thought I could just assign VALUE="SAM*" but apparently it didn't work. So I am wondering if anyone knows what the VALUE parameter is used for.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kwang,

I would appreciate if you can please send me some more details on <b>com.sap.security.core.admin.permissions</b>, like its API or related.

I have created one UME Roles, assigned to EP user, able to extract/display this role using some custom code but now, I also need to extract the authorizations/actions given to this user.

If this possible? If yes, please guide me.

Awaiting Reply.

Thanks and Warm Regards,

Ritu R Hunjan