cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TEM Eror when Book business event

0 Kudos

Hi,

i need help from all of you.

i try to book a business event for a list of attendee.

But face 'cancel' and 'error' message.

After check, i found that this attendee can book for business event has been past e.g. 08.10.2007 -10.10.2007 EN:ALI3213 but couldn't book for business event in future date 22.10.2007- 23.10.2007 EN:ALI3213.

Business event date : 22.10.2007- 23.10.2007 EN:ALI3213 8:00-17:00

Planned Working Time (IT007) : 22.10.2007- 23.10.2007 8:30 - 17:30

To solve it, I try to do substitution for this attendee , as the planned working time is differ from business event time, so i substitute this attendee to 8:00- 17:00 for date above. After that, it works, TEM allows me to book this attendee

However, i need advice from expert, how come i need to do substitution just can book for future business event? it is not logically that if i have 100 attendee, then i need to do 100 transaction of substitution.

Is that relate to configuration? FYI , that's all ‘W’ warning in table V_T77KV_1

Thanks advance for advice.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check your config settings the table T77KA (IMG->TEM->Integration->time Mant-->Define incompatible attendances &absences). This table controls for which attendances & absences the system should stop/warn/inform according to the settings in V_T77KV_1 .

You don't have to do substitution for all days, you just have 2 do substitution for conflicting days or days off for the Employee who wants to attend a Bus Event during the period.

Since you have set W in V_T77KV_1 to control the employee booking, the system should let you proceed with the booking by giving a warning & without any substitution record for the period.

Test another employee & check exact error message. SAP error messages in Training & event Management are quite user friendly.

Regards

UR

0 Kudos

Thanks for reply. Can i clarify something with you ?

In your reply, you mention that i have set Warning in V_T77KV_1 to control the employee booking, byright the system could proceed the booking with 'Warning' only. However, now the system still prompt with error and cancel message.

Is any standard BADI control for this ? Check the infotype 0007 of the attendee ?

There's more than 7 attendee with different planing working time, i still fail to book these attendees in future event which start time and end time of the bussiness event is different with their planning working time.

Could you help to send me up the Configuration Note for TEM ?

xiaowoon_kiew@averis.biz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you say that your settings are correct and the problem still shows up, please do the booking in the debugging mode. This should point you to the error.

Perhaps there is a bug in there.

Check if the following function modules work correctly

RH_CHECK_PREREQUISITES

RH_check_when_booking

Hope you Business Event is not locked, cancelled or has a historical flag.

Check the capacity of the Business Event.

What's ur setting in T77S0 for TETEI

I am afraid I may not have a config doc on this. But if you can check the above & tell me, I will try my best to help you.

Regards

UR