cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in importing a XSL mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have some pre existing XSL mapping in an object,where I had to make some changes.

so I have exported the the mapping to my desktop and made the changes and then imported into the object.

But when I go to the interface mapping and try to see this ..this xsl mapping is not reflecting there .

why is this problem coming..do I need to save this anywhere before I import? .

Thanks,

Vengal.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sameer,

I did zip the file ...and when I upload the file it was compass.zip ...

You want the file name to be compass.xsl

Former Member
0 Kudos

no the xsl file should be named as .xsl and the zip file should be compass.zip only. I wanted to confirm if the xsl file is saved as .xsl or .xslt

Also you can drag and drop the xsl file instead of using search help.

Message was edited by:

Sameer Shadab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all ...that solved my problem.

Vengal.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have activated it ..but it is not reflecting...

there is no inactive object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vengal

I guess u must be already aware that you zip an xsl before uploading the same. Also while saving the xsl save it as .xsl and not .xslt

regards

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes u save as .xls->compress it in <b>.zip</b> or <b>.jar</b> format->import it Under imported Archieve->save and activate it->Now in Interface mapping u have to choose mapping type as XLS->try the two option "Open Object" and "Display Input Help". The XLs maaping should populate now.

Regards

BILL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you activate the oject ?

Cheers

colin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

While selecting the xsl mapping, have you selected the XSLt mapping.There is text box behind where there is choice for Message, XSLT, java mapping...

regards

Ramesh P

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have selected XSL in the mapping type...

so when I hit the serach button this particulat XSL mapping is not reflecting for this particular namespace.

and when I check for syntax , it says this particular .xsl does not exists in active archives...

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think you have not activated it yet !!