cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Approver agent determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to SRM and i have a requirement to change the Workflow which is trigerred whenever a shopping cart is created and mail is sent to the approver for approval of the same.

Here on creation of shopping cart i need to do some changes while determining the approver and i dont know exactly in where is this approver determined. Business object BUS2121 has been customised.

Can any one please let me know the place exactly where this Approver Agent is determined, i need the method and the business object.

Regards,

Ravi G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the case of classic workflows , agent determination is done from the org structure.

This is example of one step shopping cart , two step shopping carts.

System will use function module swx_get_manager to determine the approvers.

For the BADI workflows , N-step badi for shopping carts , purchase orders , you have to write badi code for agent determination.

BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI is the badi to be used

workflow 10000129 for one step is example of classic workflow.

workflow 14000133 is example for N-step badi workflow.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

If you use the SAP standard workflow template, open it with PFTC_DIS transaction. For example, WS10000031. Select Container tab and see the AGENT_0001. Double click, Business Object is ASBMANAGER. Double click it.

It goes to transaction SWO1 and shows business object. The method create is the logic to find the manager.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whcih Workflow are you using for the Shopping cart approval?Based on the workflow used,teh agent determination varies e.g. for the Std 1step ,2 step approval workflow,agent assignement is done at the task level but for N step approval workflow the agent determination is done thorugh the BADI "BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI".

See teh foll link for more details:

SRM Business Workflow

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/8b/4fa9585db211d2b404006094b92d37/frameset.htm

Setting Up SAP Business Workflow

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/ee/277e3c281f1817e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Related links ->

Depending on the Approval Workflow, you are using, there are Binding Events under the Triggering Events tab of the Workflow inside the Workflow Builder (Transactions - SWDM / PFTC ).

There the event can be defined, depending on the Business Object Type methods avaiable in SWO1 Transaction for BUS2121 in our case. (SAVED => Reqt cov. request Shop. cart created )

Refer to this link for more details.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/2c/e68d406b305537e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please look for these BADI which determine Approvers (and do Agent determination - SAP Business Workflow)

<b>BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI </b>

(Determin. Approv. for n-Level. Dynamic Approval WFL )

<u>Method name - GET_REMAING_APPROVERS</u>

<b>BBP_WFL_ADMIN_APPROV</b>

(Defermination admin. approver for invoice/confirmation )

<b>P.S. Read the relevant standard documentation carefully (Sample code is also available in SE18 Transaction).</b>

<u>Hope this definitely help. Take help of ABAP person in coding the BADI Implementation using SE19 Transaction.</u>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul