cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need RFC which can post the Goods Receipt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is to post the Goods receipt, by using file and after posting the Goods Receipt i want the acknowledgement whether it is successful or unsuccessful. There is an idoc MBGMCR02 which can post the Goods Receipt but application acknowledgement is not possible in file to idoc scenario, so now i am searching for a RFC so that i can handle this situation using BPM synchronous process. Kindly suggest any RFC or BAPI which can post the Goods Receipt.

Thanks & Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bapi BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE could be used to post goods receipt against inbound delivery but in consequence no Delivery document flow is updated. This is official SAP explaination.

But there is solution to accomplish it. After posting goods movements you should update Inbound Delivery using fm SD_DELIVERY_UPDATE.

You may find below fms usefull.

BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE

BAPI_ACC_GOODS_MOVEMENT_CHECK

BAPI_ACC_GOODS_MOVEMENT_POST

With Regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI venkat !

we get the information from subsystem to SAP.

We use the RFC GOODSMVT_CREATE.

AFAIK the bapi that MBGMCR uses is based on GOODSMVT_CREATE

u can use also :

MBGMCR01 BAPI Posting of goods mvts with MB_CREATE_GOODS_MOVEMENT

MBGMCR02 Post goods movements with MB_CREATE_GOODS_MOVEMENT

Thanks !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

As per my understanding this is a "File To (Inbound) Proxy" scenario, in which you can use the BAPI "SD_SHIPMENT_POST_GOODS_ISSUE" to do the PGI into R/3 system.

To perform this, you can go-ahead with the steps as mentioned below:

Source (XI) System:

1. Create the source & target data type in XI.

2. Do required mapping in XI.

3. In configuration directory, use the adapter type "XI" on the receiver communication channel.

Target (R/3) System:

1. Call transaction "SPROXY".

2. Create the interface class (double click on Inbound message Interface, inside your namespace in R/3).

3. Inside the class (proxy), create an internal table to keep all the records which will be coming from XI after your mapping.

4. Pass all the data to above create internal table.

5. Now, call function module "SD_SHIPMENT_POST_GOODS_ISSUE" and pass all required data from ur internal table to this FM (BAPI).

Note: Kindly read about this FM (BAPI) first in SE37 under "Function Module Documentation".

6. Do commit work after calling the FM (BAPI).

I hope this will help you to resolve all your queries.

Regards,

Sarvesh Singh