Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in NWDI - CMS configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a problem in NWDI product creation. Actually I follow the steps given in

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c0b1f2c8-54e0-2910-9ab3-b85f1509...

I successfully created Track and configured the landscape in CMS - as per the link.

Then I try to check-in component in transport studio of CMS, There is no check-in component listed in the check-in tab. I don't know what to do further? Plz suggest solution.

Regards

Saba

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

which components are missing?

Do you need the standard J2EE Components from SAP?

All SDA Files that you havn't created on your own, you have to put into the folder <Drive>:\usr\sap\JTrans\CMS\inbox.Like SAP_BUILDT.sca, SAP_JTECHS.sca and SAP-JEE.sca. You own DC's must not be checked in. They will be visible in the Development Tab after activacan and release in the NWDI.

regards,

Dennis

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anant,

I already did that 2 step you mentioned.

I exactly follow the steps in the link https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c0b1f2c8-54e0-2910-9ab3-b85f1509...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hope you have 3 .sca of same version and level defined in the dependency and once you have in the directory. I have done this & it worked for me.

- Can you check by going to track once again & see for dependencies defined.

- Did you see the directory on CMS Admin page, with that directory which i mentioned earlier. I dont' have my SLD running to check it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i need that standard J2EE components - SAP_BUILDT.sca, SAP_JTECHS.sca and SAP-JEE.sca.

Actually i placed SAP_BUILDT.sca in the path you specified.(<Drive>:\usr\sap\JTrans\CMS\inbox).. Still i am not able to see that SAP_BUILDT.sca

Thanks Murtuza and Dennis.

Regards

Saba

Former Member
0 Kudos

couple of Question

1) Did u add them (3 .sca files) as dependency when you created the track.

2) When creating the track, on the update CMS tab, there is a field which refers to the following directory: I think it is transport folder.

<Drive>:\usr\sap\JTrans\

Message was edited by:

Anant

Message was edited by:

Armin Reichert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saba,

I don't know what are you looking at exactly. But once importing the configuration into your workspace, whenever you will try to edit any file it will ask you to checkout the file. One checked out-->you can see the list of activities checked out in your open activities view.

Regards,

Murtuza