cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to display attributes as keyfigures in a report?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

i have a master data like ID is ref.char., under the ID attributes are NET and GROSS, when i am generating the report or query these two attributes ( NET and GROSS) should display as keyfigure which means we can drag these two attributes in column box only not in rows box.is it possible, if yes pl give step by step procedure.

thanks & regards

venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi venkata,

as u have described for a particular info obj u have some attr and if the attributes are of type key figure, then you will have the provision for defining a formula variable on them and this helps us to have it calculations to be perfomed and hence be a key figure.

Cheers,

Sneel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ignore

Message was edited by:

Jr Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the query designer, create a formula in the right side.

Create a formula variable of type replacement path based on your cahracteristics having the KF as attributes. Then select the corresponding attribute.

Add this formula variable to your formula.

this should make it!

Olivier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please correct me I understood you wrongly.

You haev master data object "ID" and under attrubutes tab you have two attributes as "Net" and "Gross". Now if you want to use this attribute seperately, in other temrs you have to make these attr to act as individual characteristic so that it can be drag and drop in rows/colm. Please check the navigation box under attr tab. This way these attr will be navigational attr.

Regards

Pankaj

******Assign pts if helpful