Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Planned independent requirment Of MRP

neeraj_ahuja3
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All

Can we take the Differnt production version or alternate BOM ( 4 BOM is in active status For a single Material ) in Planned indipendent requirement For month wise or Week wise For the purpose of MRP.

Eg:- X material(50000 Sales Order Qty) having 4 Alternate BoM and each alternate is active ,now we want to Create MRP for sales order and See in planned independdent requirement then is there any possiblility for the Month wise For first month {20000(requirment ) qty will take Alternate 1, And next 10000 is alternate 2,10000 for alternate 3, 10000 for alternate for 4.means that can we define the Alternate in planned independent requiremnt.

Rgds

Pankaj Agarwal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member698542
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create 4 production versions for all 4 BOMS.

Create PIR and have period splits as per your requirment.

Then select the production versions in the schedule line tab.

Thanks and regards

Murugesan

neeraj_ahuja3
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All

Ur suggestion is correct but in that case for my present scenario is ONE FG having Many SFG then how can we do that in case of SFG for version .

eg.

1.One FG having X, Y,Z .SFG,and we r considering FG with four Differ version and suppose we r having 2 alternate of SFG (x),3 alternate of SFG(y) And 4 alternate of SFG(Z).and now forrun the PIR of FG We want to capture the 2 alternate of x , and 2 alternate of y and 2 alternate of Z.

is it possible.

Rgds

Pankaj Agarwal

former_member184627
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

If you have different lot size then based on lot size you can select the BOM.

In the prod version you can enter the lot size range.

Regards,

Senthilkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am not sure if you can do this dynamically in SAP. It can only be static solution for you. Solution can be have diffrent production versions based on BOM. Use quota management & assign different % for each production version.

Or as suggested use production version in demand management. Option you can use here is that you enter the demand in monthly format & then split it in weekly buckets. After splitting the demand into weekly demand you can assign prod version as required. May be you can use user exit for selection of production version. ( I have not tried this opition)

Regards

Vineet

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

neeraj_ahuja3
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks To All PP GURU's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Very simple solution is:

create 4 production versions with 4 alternative BOMs & let routing be same for all the prod. versions.

Then assin each production verions for 4 mothnly qty's.in Demand management.

In schedule lines tab of MD61/MD62 you can assign production verion.

Regards

YMREDDY

neeraj_ahuja3
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear YM

Ur suggestion is correct but in that case for my present scenario is ONE FG having Many SFG then how can we do that in case of SFG for version .

eg.

1.One FG having X, Y,Z .SFG,and we r considering FG with four Differ version and suppose we r having 2 alternate of SFG (x),3 alternate of SFG(y) And 4 alternate of SFG(Z).and now forrun the PIR of FG We want to capture the 2 alternate of x , and 2 alternate of y and 2 alternate of Z.

is it possible.

Rgds

Pankaj Agarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI YM reddy,

i check in md61 of schedule lines tab, and could not able to find production version field to be assigned.

plz clarify about this.

thanks in advance..

former_member184627
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In md61, go to schedule lines tab & then in the menu choose setting & select production version. You can see a column titled 'Version'.

Regards,

Senthilkumar