SAP TechEd Discussions
Join the conversation around SAP TechEd! Discuss details of technical sessions and workshops and anything else conference related.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pattern of c_java_70 exam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have registered for c_java_70 certification.Can anybody share information regarding the pattern of this certification exam,the type of questions,difficulty level,or any important aspect related to this exam.Anybody who has appeared for this exam,experience from him/her would be really v helpful.

Thanks and regards,

Abhivyakti

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhivyakti,

Most of the information you are looking for can be found at the following URL (the previous response post had a truncated URL):

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certificationtest.epx?context=FFC760B8923D16BB51...

My recommendation is to <b>follow the curriculum posted</b>, make sure you have experience in <b>all areas covered by the test (especially the ones where the % is high)</b>, and <u>take all the time you need</u> during the test so you can focus on each question.

If you have the experience and follow these guidelines, you should be able to pass the test.

Good luck and please reward if this response was valuable to you.

Regards,

Joseph

8 REPLIES 8

ankur_garg5
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhivyakti,

Have a look at the following link, you will be able to get some relevant info regarding this certification:

<a href="http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certroles/certificationtest.epx?context=FFC760B8923D16BB5150DAE63E7C1A6B331AF0B9E3A8F73CE3A9B7046E051044503600C911DBA13DCE978D3AC9057626D2B68111A7CD2D707E2EEC31213097E46EB790DD0106435EE0756F7B22F3FA4B4FF0645C06954BF3A150E023B4164DA282F33B1BD441FBE4083F2C923E33EA0C5960F8C8950FDEB6081ABED6E0E05E2617A693D85077260F9EA218716A79AEF3AA57C7D5E8975334%7C0EC2D68946F3D7B691AC970D593A3EB6">SAP Certified Development Associate - Java with SAP NetWeaver 7.0</a>

Bye

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhivyakti,

Most of the information you are looking for can be found at the following URL (the previous response post had a truncated URL):

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certificationtest.epx?context=FFC760B8923D16BB51...

My recommendation is to <b>follow the curriculum posted</b>, make sure you have experience in <b>all areas covered by the test (especially the ones where the % is high)</b>, and <u>take all the time you need</u> during the test so you can focus on each question.

If you have the experience and follow these guidelines, you should be able to pass the test.

Good luck and please reward if this response was valuable to you.

Regards,

Joseph

0 Kudos

Hello Joseph,

Thanks for the mentioned link but this link I was already having.On this link only duration, no. of questions and syllabus is mentioned. No where the type of question or the pattern is mentioned.I wanted to knw the kind of questions that comes out of these mentioned areas on this link to prepare accordingly(like is it programming based or more of theoritical , or is it objective type????)

Plz reply if you are having any info on this front...

Thanks & Regards,

Abhivyakti

0 Kudos

Hi Abhivyakti,

At least I can tell you one thing (I haven't given this exam before, in fact I am also going to give it this time). The questions are multiple choice and are not direct questions, although they are from the course material itself.

Bye

Ankur

0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Thanks for the inputs.

Have you got this info. from some SAP site???

That means it won't be much of programming based????and the mentioned books suggested for the exam would be sufficient????

Well all the best to you too.

Regards,

Abhivyakti

0 Kudos

Hi Abhivyakti,

I got this info from people who have already given SAP certifications. You won't need to do programming since the exam is objective type. But still the questions can be of any type. What I have come to know is that the paper is going to be from the courses mentioned, but questions can be indirect. So you will need to prepare really well.

And all the best to you too.

Bye

Ankur

Do reward points if it helps

0 Kudos

Hello Ankur,

Well thanx...

Plz...do tell me if u get any idea regarding the pattern of questions and about their difficulty level....That would be really helpful.

Thnaks,

Abhivyakti

0 Kudos

hi all,

i am appearing for the same SAP Net Weaver certification this time.

anybody is there who has completed the exam sothat i can know the pattern and level of questions.it's urgent.

thanks

nilofer