cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F.05 Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friiends,

I ran F.05 to revalue our AR/AP balances at the end of P3 using varient ( UK 0705) unfortunately when I ran it I used the evaluation date 30.09.2007 and posting date 29.09.0207..... of course this is wrong.

Will this create an issue in P4 as I had to manually correct our P3 reporting as SAP did not recognise this date. Or do I need to ask for this posting to be reversed.

If you could explain how F.05 works I would be grateful and let me know if our future revaluations are affected by my P3 error.

Let me know the your views on this issue

Thanks & Regards

Suresh Polineni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi suresh

I think this shouldnt be a problem with ur future revaluation. As ur evaluation date is 30.09.2007, all those docs that have not been cleared till this date are considered for revaluation and the docs (revaluation gain/loss) got posted with date 29.09.2007 instead of 30.09.2007 which should be okay as it is posted in the correct period.

Make sure that you upload new currency rates b4 you start revaluation and then all docs - vendor/customer open items, bank balances, till the evaluation date are picked up for revaluation using new rates and loss or gain on revaluation is posted for the current period.

Asha