0 Kudos

I am using 4 ddic tables as follows:-

Building:-

Building_id (primary key)

Name

Address

Property:-

Flat_id (primary Key)

Building_id (foreign key relation to building)

Booking:-

Flat_id (foreign key relation to property)

Cust_name

Cust_add

Payment:-

Pymnt_id (primary key)

Flat_id (foreign key relation to property)

Date

Amnt

Currency

I generate 3 reports as follows:-

1) Total Property (displaying flat_id Building_id name address)

2) No Of bookings (displaying flat_id building_id cust_name cust_add)

3) How much payment.

1: When i used SMARTFORMS in my reports problem is tht i for data i am using internal table of composit type means some fields from one table and another field from another, but in using smartforms i need to specify a internal table tht can only be like some DDIC structure.

Like in second report flat_id , cust_name, cust_add come from one table and building_id come from another table. Now how i can pass this table to smartforms so tht it can process this.

2: have a problem when i want to print currency field 'AMOUNT ' in smartforms which is a referenced field in ddic so there was an error that 'reference field WA-AMOUNT is unknown in form'.

I am not be able to resolve these problems . Due to this i can not continue further.

please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to define a structure of same fields which you require and refer that structure to you table in smartforms in both the driver program and smartforms interface

second you have to provide that field which is the currency and quantity in global definitions tab.

or.

declare a field of type p decimals 2 in global definitions and in the

program lines do this provide the structure which contains the amount field as input field and output field as g_amount

G_amount = wa-amount.

Thanks,

Nethaji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regarding the second point, go to the smartforms -> global definition and click on the right most tab "currency/quant fields. Under field name put WA-AMOUNT and as data type select CURR from the drop menu. This should resolve your problem.

For your first point, can you please give more details?

Regards,

Zaheed

former_member745780
Active Participant
0 Kudos

can u giv me any example if not then wht can declare in reference field