Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning Horizon for Demand History

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are implementing SPP.

We have a demand history of 24 months (from October 2005 to September 2007). However, the Demand Histroy data in Planning Book starts from October 2003. And additionally, it takes 0 as the demand history for the period October 2003 to Septemeber 2005 and then the actual demand history starts.

Due to this, there is an error in forecast.

Please let us know how to configure the planning book, so as to take only the required demand history (in our case, 24 months).

Thanks,

Prashanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can set the historical time bucket profile as you with in the planning book maintainance transaction.

that will solve your issue.

do you want the transaction code or what? right now i am not infront of the system if u need trx code write me, i will send u. but i think u can easily find it out.

Regards,

Pravin Mukkawar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was solved. There was a system service profile for the UI setting. There we changed the values for our horizon.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prashanth,

You can create a TB profile (Trans:/SAPAPO/TR30) for 24 months and assign it in the TB Profile History box under the data view tab(Trans:/SAPAPO/SDP8B) and assign the value (L,R,C) in the initial column field just under that.

Regards,

Siva.