cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Application Log

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found a error in applcation log as

"Cannot determine unique product for ID urn:epc:tag:sgtin-96:1.0066800.054321.76.",

while assigning a tag generated in Auto-ID Test Tool with a Device ID and sending to a Delivery Document which is assigned to the corresponding RFID Device Group.

Could anyone fix this issue?

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhakar,

>> Cannot determine unique product for ID urn:epc:tag:sgtin-96:1.0066800.054321.76

<b> Answer:</b>

It seems you have assigned same GTIN to two products.So system is getting confused as to which product it should refer to.

I am sure that this is the problem.

let me know if it doesnt work.

Thanks and regards,

Amit Deshpande

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi amit,

thanks for your reply.

yes, i used Single GTIN for two products.

I have one problem in the integration side. Now i am trying to implement the AUTO_ID_INTEGRATION_SCENARIO.

IN ASN_ELECTRONIC_LABEL_ENRICHMENT Scenario, After doing PGI XI sends Query message to AII system. But it retruns the Same message like Query payload. It doesnt return the EPC numbers.

When i look into the Application log of AII system. It shows Error message.

"Cannot determine objects

Message no. /AIN/IF_DLV_INT012"

What is the Problem over here?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhakar,

when are executing the delivery in AII with project tagged assets against delivery please check whether proper tables /AIN/DM_OBJECT is getting updated or not.

Because from the error message what u see i believe that there are no RFID tags against the concerned document in AII.

thanks and regards,

Amit Deshpande

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhakar,

Also check the table /AIN/DM_DOC_OBJ

Thanks and regards,

Amit