Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

"GetQueryViewData" Method , BI Query Data as a Webservice within VC Model

I am trying to use "GetQueryViewData" Method to consume my BI Query Data as a Webservice within a VC Model.

I have done the needed settings in BW and Port Settings in Visual Administrator for the WS URL : http://<server>:<port>/sap/bc/srt/rfc/sap/QUERY_VIEW_DATA?sap-client=100&wsdl=1.1

After this in Visual Composer Model, I am trying to create an iView and then I find the "GetQueryViewData" WebService in "Find Data Services".

But when I drag this "GetQueryViewData" webservice to VC iView, I get an error message :

Failed to Fetch MetaData : Portal Request Failed due to : Cannot Import the selected operation. Mandatory Port AxisData includes nested tables which are not presently supported by Visual Composer.

For this Webservice using Method "GetQueryViewData", when it is executed, would ask for the Input Parameters - InfoProvider, Query, ViewId, Parameter and then it gives the result of the BI Query with Output Parameters as AxisData, AxisInfo, CellData, TextSymbols.

Question : Can we Model in Visual Composer using Webservice - "GetQueryViewData" Method ?

Thanks a lot for the time / help extended, in advance.

Rajesh Sarin (+91-9987014089)

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question