cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError when editing message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

I just upgrade both WAS ABAP and WAS JAVA to SPS13(nw2004s).

Then i try to edit an error message in message monitor of RWB,but a java exception displays as follow:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/security/core/server/vsi/api/exception/VirusInfectionException

How to solve it?I had a look at 928038,but no help to me.

Regards

Ming

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure you have followed the below steps.

You need the following authorizations to use the message editor:

● On the Java side, you need the authorizations of the edit_header role to edit the message header. If you have this role, the header data of the message that you can edit is displayed when you call the message editor.

● To edit the message payload, you need the authorizations of the edit_payload role. If you have this role, the payload of the message that you can edit is displayed when you call the message editor.

● If you have both roles, all the message data for editing is displayed. If you do not have either role, you cannot call the message editor.

● On the ABAP side, you need the SAP_XI_MESSAGE_MODIFY and SAP_XI_BPE_MONITOR_ABAP roles. Both are part of the SAP_XI_MONITOR_ENHANCED composite role.

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Progirl,

We have done all the setting. The issue is when we click Message Editor, it pops in a new IE session with exception "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/security/core/server/vsi/api/exception/VirusInfectionException"

Any further help ......................appreciated.

Regards,

Praveen Gujjeti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have the same problem with SP13. Have you solve the issue?

Thanks

0 Kudos

We have the same problem with SP14. I didn't find anything in the notes. Has anyone solve this problem?

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are too facing same issue in PI 7.0 & SP13.

Any body any help....................

Regards,

Praveen Gujjeti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone used the function of editing message correctly

Pls tell me your WAS patch level.

Regards

Ming

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had the same error following a SPS13 upgrade. Did you find a solution?