cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error when making transfer posting for order type UB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have created a stock transfer order with order type UB, it's two differents plants within same company, but I got error message " purchase order contains no items for stock transfer" I have checked relevant configuration in OMGN, and also the purchase order, it didn't have problems, so what could be the problems?

points will be rewarded if helps.

thanks

elly

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elly

pls check

1)Goods issue wrt to the STO in the supplying plant ( 351 mvt type).T code MB1B

2)Good Receipt in the receiving plant ( 101 mvt type ).

Check item category of item is 'U'

Check settings in OMGN

check in OMGN Assign delivery type and checking rule and see if UB is entered there for your supllying plant.

Also check PO is not subject to release

Vishal...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

thanks for your immediate response, I didn't describe clearly, actually it's in MB1B/migo, movement type is 351, I want to know in OMGN, if define UB to have transfer posting instead of SD delivery, what should be put there?

thanks

elly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In OMGN check which document type is allowed for supplying and receving plant combination

Vishal..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal

it's UB, for the supplying plant and receiving plant. where to define the supplying plant to have transfer posting , in OMGN-> assign delivery type and checking rule, what delivery type should be put for UB-supplying plant?

thanks

elly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I guess UR STO is without SD involvement.

Check which Doc. u r using for STO MM point of view

is there two diff document types for STO

Vishal..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, it's without delivery, that's why I want to make transfer posting, the document type is UB, could you pls tell me which in OMGN, whether the delivery type field should be blank in order to make transfer posting?

thanks

elly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If SD is not involved no need to maintain <b>assign delivery type and checking rule</b> for supplying plant

Vishal....

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the delivery date for Po line item

and qty confirmed date in delivery

This will resolve your issue

BR

Diwakar

reward if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please confirm

Are you getting error while goods issue? Yes., then how are you issuing the goods?

Regards

Ramakrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna

yes, I am getting error when making GI, whether the porblem could be caused by the configuration in OMGN?

thanks

elly