cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get confirm whether idoc reached receiver or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pals,

I want to know how to confirm whether idoc is reached the receiver system or not?

how to find the idoc no in case of idoc failure in sxmb_moni or any tcode for that?

i am looking in terms of sap production systems

thanks

Ruban

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to WE02 in R/3 and check in that T-Code

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for ur reply.. i have to look for based time and message type..

can u explain more little bit in sap xi monitoring point of view

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>I want to know how to confirm whether idoc is reached the receiver system or not?

Go to transaction WE02 or WE05 in R3/XI it will list all the inbound and outbound IDoc.

>>how to find the idoc no in case of idoc failure in sxmb_moni or any tcode for that?

Against the processed XMl message u will find an Column named Outboud containing the Outbound media as IDoc. Click on it, it will display an list of IDoc created for that message.

Regards

San

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for ur replies..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ruban,

Pls check the Tcode WE05.

status 03 says the idoc reach to port and ready for dispatch to sap system

status 12 says idoc reached successfully by reciever

assign points if helpful

Regards,

Naresh.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruban

look at this thread

this blog which has all the T-codes

/people/morten.wittrock/blog/2006/03/23/getting-started-with-xi-part-1-xi-30-cheat-sheet

Thanks !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

ruban,

It is impossible to know the IDoc number in XI system as in this case IDoc is posted in the target system. Here, IDoc gets posted into target SAP system, and while generation of IDoc in target, at runtime IDoc is generated.

To find in XI whether the IDoc has been received or not, you can configure BPM where in a SEND step is configured in the block for which exception branch is defined. And in the exception branch you set 'ThrowAlert' to send an email to recipients.

After triggering the message go to SXI_MONITOR where in you can see its process engine to see whether exception branch is routed. Then you can understand that IDoc did not go to target and otherwise it has gone.

Regards,

Suraj Kumar