Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Language key problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got one problem in my alv report.When i select the language EN in the selection screen(makt-spras)

AlV layout showing all material description and name and city in the language key.When i select the other language

AF or AR.It is not showing the material description and name and city that language.it it showing in english language only.But i want

in differnt language.

i wtite the select query like

SELECT-OPTIONS s_langu FOR makt-spras.

SELECT likpukvbeln likpukerdat likpukerzet likpukvstel likpukvkorg likpuklfart likpukroute likpukkunnr likpuk~wbstk

likpukfkstk likpukvsbed likpukwadat_ist vbpakunnr vbpaparvw vbpavbeln lipsposnr lipswerks lipslgort lipsmatnr

lipslfimg lipsvrkme lipsvgbel lipsvgpos lipsvbeln adrcname1 adrchouse_num1 adrcstreet adrccity1 adrccity2

adrcpost_code1 adrccountry adrcaddrnumber kna1land1 kna1kunnr mbewbklas mbewmatnr mbewbwkey makt~maktx

maktspras maktmatnr

FROM ( likpuk

INNER JOIN vbpa

ON vbpavbeln = likpukvbeln

INNER JOIN lips

ON lipsvbeln = likpukvbeln

INNER JOIN adrc

ON adrcaddrnumber = vbpaadrnr

INNER JOIN kna1

ON kna1kunnr = likpukkunnr

LEFT OUTER JOIN mbew

ON mbewmatnr = lipsmatnr

AND mbewbwkey = lipswerks

LEFT OUTER JOIN makt

ON maktmatnr = lipsmatnr )

INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF TABLE t_alv_table

WHERE likpuk~vbeln IN s_del

AND likpuk~erdat IN s_dat

AND likpuk~vstel IN s_point

AND likpuk~wbstk IN s_mvmt

AND likpuk~fkstk IN s_bill

AND likpuk~vsbed IN s_shpcon

AND likpuk~wadat_ist IN s_goods

AND likpuk~vkorg IN s_salorg

AND likpuk~route IN s_route

AND vbpa~parvw IN s_partr

AND lips~lgort IN s_stgloc .

please help me.Is there any changes in the code?

6 REPLIES 6

former_member223537
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto SE38

Type the program name

CLick on CHANGE

click GOTO=>Text Elements=>Selection Text

Place cursor on each field

Then Click GOTO=>Translation

Enter the target language & maintain translation

Click on Save

Then test.

Best regards,

Prashant

0 Kudos

Thanks for reply.

But when i select the other lanuage it will automatically generette the othere language.This is my requirement.Please help me.

Sirhith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First check the table MAKT

whether different texts are maintained in different languages for Material texts

And check whether those languagaes are made active in your system or not.

If they are active and the texts are maintained in other languages in will print

Check the Tcode SE63

Regards

Anji

0 Kudos

No,

In the MAKT table it is for particular materialn it diffend for some languages only like DE.For othere lanuge when i select the for particular material and slect the other language got a message "No table entries for specfied key".

But in alv reprot when i select the any other language alv report showing in english laugnage only.

Suppose it is not maintend in other language in the MAKT table, when i select the language key in the selection key iam not getting the message "No table entries for specfied key"

But in the standard report when i select the othere language it is showing No table entries for specfied key".

Plesae give me suiggestions.

Regards,

srihitha

former_member223537
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SAP, you need to maintain translations manually wherever you require.

AUtomatically is not possible.

Best regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probelm is in the MAKT table for Materail description is not mainted for all other languages.it is mainted for only EN and DE.

But in the selection screen when i select the other language it is showing in the english languages.

When i select the other language it should not showing.because makt table is not mainted other languages.

Please suggest me.