cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDI & WebDynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a problem with Developer Infrastructure & WebDynpro.

When I Build my DC locally, everything compiles. If I do the same (everything checked in) I get errors. It says the some context entries are nor bound and that some types are not set (almost everytime simple types of my local Dictionary).

[wdgen] [Error]   .changeable: The mapping definition is inconsistent, the mapped context element does not exist.
     [wdgen] [Error]   XXX --> ContextValueAttribute changeable [type]: Type missing (Hint: The type property must be set to a simple type, a built in type or any java native type)

I checked it in application XXX, it is bound, it has a type etc.

I tried to synchronize, I deleted the local files and get the version from DTR again. Still the same, there is a difference between the local build and the result of CBS.

Any idea?

Best regards,

Frank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are your NWDI and NWDS on the same SP level?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pascal,

Where do i download NWDI from?

Regards,

James

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can find it in the Software Distribution Center of the SAP Marketplace. http://service.sap.com/swdc It's under SAP Support Packages:

Support Packages and Patches -> SAP NetWeaver -> SAP NETWEAVER -> SAP NETWEAVER 04 -> Entry by Component -> Development Infrastructure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay, Check out & Force Upload solved the problem. Somehow the Files became different on the NWDI and my local versions...

Frank