Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to make teh field in in CIN DETAILS mandatory through SHDO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great Day All

My Querry is

Is it possible to make teh field in in CIN DETAILS mandatory through SHDO , in shdo i dont find the field "tax classification" which i want to make as mandatory. Kindly help.

Regards

Naina.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

follow this path financial accting-accts receivalble and pay-customer accntsmaster dataprep for cust mast data-define accnt geps layoutchoose the accnt grp-sales data-billing--Taxes and licenses-make it a required entry.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali ,

you goe me wrong not the cin details , in cin details i want to make the field taxindicator as mandatory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can not make any fiend manadatory in the CIN Details screen, you will have to modify the Function module which I have mentioned in my earlier reply.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali ,

Can you pls explain it to me in steps , from creating own transaction variant and screenvariant , pls , other members too tried to help me out yeah to some extent i cud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no way to make the CIN Details as mandatory in the customer / vendor master.

This is the function module J_1IKUNNR_SAVE_00001320 called to save the CIN Details, you may modify this for the validation.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can not make the CIN Details mandatory through transaction variant. Even the user exit SAPMF02D can no tbe used to validate the CIN Details.

Regards,

Murali