cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any module related to Embeded systems in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

sorry guys for posting these type of questions.. but i did't get any information related to this..

Is there any SAP module related to Embeded Systems... actuvally one of my friends finished his BE he is the ECC student.. He wants to come into SAP technologys...for him which module is suggestable in SAP... is there any module Related to Embeded systems in SAP... plz suggest me..

Thanks

Babu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Babu,

One thing i can tell you for your query is that............SAP has nothing to do with Embedded systems.

SAP is an ERP solution for various business operations. The business functionality is mapped into SAP for a quicker and efficient operational Process.

Whereas embedded systems is more of a kind of hardware solution which is a special-purpose computer system designed to perform one or a few dedicated functions such as digital watches, audio players etc.

For your friend, getting himself into Embedded systems is quite a good choice but it has nothing to do with SAP. SAP is completely a different ball game altogether.

If he is keen on getting into SAP, he could either get into Netweaver or Enterprise Portal ( i'm hoping that he is aware of java programming at his engineering level)

<b>Reward points if helpful.</b>

Regards

Sai