cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different pricing for same material in 2 line items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

In a sales order i have two line items of same material . One with the item category TAN and another REN . line item with TAN is the normal sale item while as second line item is for Return of same materail . .

Now i want Different pricing for the Normal sale item and Return item in single sales order . The pricing has to come automaticaly through the condition records

Please suggest me how to do it

Thanks in Advance .

Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

0 Kudos

Hi All,

if crate material this type of error show can you please resolve the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls discuss this process with your client again as putting Return and normal products in same order in not a Good practice.And how one order will have 2 pricing procedure atHEADER level?

Is it an Interview question?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish

Strictly speaking, normal sale process cannot be clubbed with return process.

You have to create a seperate return order referencing the origin billing document.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I dont think it is a right practice to have a normal sale and return process in the same order.

In case you want to go above it, as quoted earlier you might have to include the item category in the condition table and start maintaining condition records.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer the SAP note 531835, this will help you to set up the condition table for the pricing using the item category.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

If u want to maintain different pricing for different item categories, create a new condition type for returns item, for TAN U have the as usual pricing condition type.

Include this condition type in ur pricing procedure and maintian the condition records for the new condition type.

Create a routine with logic of the new condition type is to be active when the item category is REN.

Hope this wld help U.

One thing I am confused is that- how a return item is maintained in the same std order. If so, pricing procedure active at the document level. U cannot have different pricing procedure for different item category.

Is this a realtime scenario?

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Add the item category (field name: PSTYV) to the allowed fields in the pricing condition table.

create new conditon table include the field item category.

create a access seq that includes your new condition table

Assign that access seq to the condition type which is assigned to the pricing procedure.

create the condition records.

This will solve your problem.

Note:

How will your customers accept if you reduce the price while returning?

Otherwise create new discount type that including the condition table which contains the field item categry.

And create condition record for that item category.

Hope this will solve your problem

Reward if usefull

Muthupandiyan.