cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doc Distribution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Here during document distribution in the "Assign Context to event under SPRO->Document Distribution->Context, what should be the object type, event of object.

And in SO16 should i check the "Address from LDAP Services, Organizational Units and SAP Business Objects also???

can you suggest me if the log says "'Find recipient' has been terminated" then where should be the settings missed, as i have checked all the necessary which has to be done for the distribution, and i am still getting this error. kindly guide me how to take this issue as i am badly stuck.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

to avoid the ''Find recipient' has been terminated' error please set the flag for 'Organizational Units' in transaction SO16. Afterwards this error should no longer appear.

Regarding your context question please see the documentation in the customizing for this entry:

Assign Context to an Event

In this work step, you allocate a context to an event that is defined in SAP Business Workflow. If the event takes place, the system automatically starts the distribution process using the context that has been set.

Standard settings

The following events are defined in the <DS:GLOS.Business ObjectRepository>BOR for documents that are relevant to document distribution:

1. CREATED

2. CHANGED

Activities

Execute the following steps:

1. Choose New entries.

2. Enter the data for te event:

a) Object type that describes an object generically in SAP Business Workflow (for example: DRAW for document info record).

b) event for which the distribution should be automatically started

3. Enter the context for which the distribution should be automatically started.

Best regards,

Christoph

P.S.: Please reward points for useful information.