cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Derivation Rule Problem - Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I am SD consultant, i wrote this issue on SD forum also, but it is related to FICO.

Please send me solution with complete path.

When i create a new sals order and click enter, a small screen open and message displayed on it "Error occured in Derivation Rule, Seee long text"

And when try to save sales order in display incompletion log. When i press on edit to complete it message diaplay " Item 10 ... Missing data- Profitability Segment No.

When i press on complete data - Account Assignment screen open (Business Area 9900)

Would you please send me solution to fix this problem

If you can give your email address, i will send you screen shot of the problem.

Thanks

Rajesh

Email: rksingh177@hotmail.com

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are not able to access KOKK pl go through the following navigation:

IMG-enterprise structure-assignment-controlling- assign operating concern to controlling area.

My understanding is you do not want operating concern and would like to deactivate it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks SivaKumar, I used this transaction code and my problem is solved after 10 days, you are really very great.

Once again thanks

Rajesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the long text indicating?

COPA is active, hence it is looking for a profitability segment to post to. But usually we do not enter any segment it is all derived, based on the settings in KEDR. Click on the blue i symbol square icon, to view the derivations for how many ever derivations maintained. Here the segment values are maintained for deriving characteristics.

This message may also be coming because of programming error, search OSS as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar

How i can de-activate COPA. I could not find any blue i symbol. Please give me your email id, it will send you exact error saved in word document, so that you could understand, what wrong i am doing.

Thanks

Rajesh

Toronto, Canada

rksingh177@hotmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My problem is pending, i not able to understand how to fix this, is there no body who can give me complete solution.

Thanks

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not very sure. Pl check whether this can work for you are or not. Go to KOKK and remove the assignment of your operating concern from your controlling area. Pl let me know wehther this can solve your problem.

All the best.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

In CO you can set uo derivation rules for getting values in CO-PA, there should bet a rule for BA 9900 to get the correct values. I think this rule is not set up in CO-PA.

You have to look to this with your CO consultant. Perhaps you can have a look in the CO-PA config in the part derivation rules. Or perhaps you have to assign your material to an other BA

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul

Thank you very much for sending reply. Still i could not understand how to configure it in the system. I am SD consultant. I go thru whole configuration. If you can send me correct path then it will be easy for me to do it.

Thanks

waman_shirwaicar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check in tcode KEDR for derivation rules

regards

Waman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Waman

I ckeck the transaction code /nKEDR there which entry i should select and in type of prfatibity Which one i should select Costing based or Accounting based.

I tried on selecting IDEA and Accounting based and eleased but still i getting same error.

My problem is still pending, please send next step to solve this issue

Thanks

Raj

Email: rksingh177@hotmail.com