Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

One check for several vendors

Hi Gurus: I am trying to create one payment for several vendors. I tried F-58 and it works fine. I also created a unique payment method to map to a specific account. The business requirement is "How can we pay one check to American Express" for several invoices from several vendors". So I added American Express as an alternative payee to each of the vendors. All works fine except that the client wants the record on the FCHX file that is sent to the bank as well as one check for that vendor. FCHX means that we would need to use F110 & not F-58. However in F110 I cannot group several vendors to be paid by one payee...correct?

Any help with be GREATLY Appreciated!

thanks

Brian

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi again,

Thanks for the feedback.

I assume there are probably workarounds for check printouts - such as transaction F-58. The downside being that we would like to have automatic selection of the items to pay, if possible. F-53 and F-58 requires that the user manually can select the items to pay, and there might be many items in such a payment.

But I think a bigger problem is the payments that are not check payments (for example domestic transfer payments). For those we issue DME files (no form printouts) that are transferred to the bank. I am not aware of any other possibility than F110 to generate those files - and in F110 the payments cannot be created per payee? Or do you know any available options?

Thanks,

/Michael

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question