cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems during material replication from SRM 5.0 to ECC 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I tried to replicate material master from ECC to SRM but i am not successful.

System can able to replicate all the product categories but not the material.

System showing the process is done and it is showing green light when i drilldown.

Can any one ever had experienced such a problem?

Thank you

mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

The web blog by Marcin Gajewski will be very helpful in this regard. Neverthless few observations from my side :

1. Check and ensure the correct table entries in both R/3 & SRM using SM30 transaction.

CRMCONSUM, CRMSUBTAB, CRMRFCPAR, CRMPAROLTP in R/3 and SMOFPARSFA in SRM

2. Check the middleware parameters setup using SMOEAC (Admin. Console) in SRM

3. Check for the filter settings for both customizing objects and business objects using R3AC3 & R3AC1transactions respectively in SRM.

4. Ensure that all the queues (inbound & Outbound) are cleared before the replication of material / service master using SMQ2 & SMQ1 in both SRM & R/3.

5. Then start initial load using R3AS and monitor the loaded objects using R3AM1 and check for the logs.

You can check the replicated product categories and materials using COMM_HIERARCHY & COMMPR01 transactions.

Hope this should resolve your issue. Further clarifications are welcome.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama krishna,

I have done all the settings which are supposed to do and specified by SAP and i cross checked what Marcin has explained in his blog and i cross checked your suggestions but i cannot able to replicate material but the new issue is i cannot about update my service products also.

I have good experience in replication process in SRM 4.0 and SRM 5.0 this is the first time i encountered this problem my support package level is 10 and can you suggest me any thing else.

By the way i have a problem with customizing object DNL_CUST_BASIS3 during replication i cannot able to replicate this object.

When i check the Bdoc status i found that system is checking for Unit of Measure while replicating material and throwing an error message stating Coversion error.

Can you tell me if we dont need to replicate customizing object DNL_CUST_BASIS3 in SRM 5.0 then what is the solution for this problem.

with regards,

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See the foll threads for more hints:

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b><u>Please go through this -></u></b>

<b>Note 884208 - Unusable Middleware objects are provided</b>

<b>Note 872533 - FAQ - Middleware</b>

<u>As mentioned in SAP OSS note 872533, DNL_CUST_BASIS3 is obsolete, therefore, Please skip the download of the object DNL_CUST_BASIS3 and continue with DNL_CUST_PROD0, DNL_CUST_PROD1 and MATERIAL.</u>

Following OSS note 872533, DNL_CUST_BASIS3 is obsolete.(Though OSS note mention DNL_CUST BASIS3 is obsolete for SRM 5.0, However, this customizing object does help in synchronizing the UOM from R/3 to SRM.)

However, it seems to still work in SRM50...

<u>Related link -></u>

As an alternative :

For ISO codes synchronisation, you can go to transaction CUNI -> ISO and then select "utilities" -> "adjustment".

A pop-up will be displayed to select the backend code

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

As explained by Atul, the replication of customizing object DNL_CUST_BASIS3 became obsolete but neverthless it works for SRM5.0.

Anyways you can use <b>CUNI</b> transaction to synchronize the UOM with the R/3 backend.

The references provided by Atul & Disha should be very helpful in resolving the issue.Please let us know the outcome after making the modifications.

Rgds,

Teja

hai2somasn
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Ramakrishna & Atul

Sorry for not awarding points because my login is expired today.

Can you tell me how can i synchronize the UOM in the Transaction CUNI.

I can able to synchronize the ISO Codes using transaction CUNI through

Utilities--> and Adjustment. But i didnot find it in the case of UOM.

with regards,

mahesh madasu

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you already checked your replication log in trnasaction SMW01 ,

Select red light line and click on " show Bdoc msg errors/receivers" icon.

This should tell you what kind of error you have : order unit..PRCAT...

Kind regards,

Yann

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Mahesh,

Please check the blog

<a href="/people/marcin.gajewski/blog/2007/02/05/how-to-replicate-material-master-from-r3-to-srm:///people/marcin.gajewski/blog/2007/02/05/how-to-replicate-material-master-from-r3-to-srm

How to replicate material master from R/3 to SRM by Marcin Gajewski.

This blog has good information.

Regards,

Masa